Welcome to the Coventry & District branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale. (UK City of Culture in 2021)
The Coventry & District Campaign for Real Ale branch covers. Coventry, Kenilworth, Bubbenhall, Ryton on Dunsmore, Balsall Common, Meriden and Corley Moor.
Current Branch Membership 1081 :
This includes the new members to the branch who joined us in April & May welcome to you all.
National Membership over 191430
Can any local CAMRA members' help. We have two posts vacant on the branch committee, Public affairs liaison officer and Press and Publicity officer more details on members’ area web page. If interested drop an email to ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@tcatnoc or come along to the next committee/branch meeting.
Twitter / covcamra
- Friday, 12:56 : RT @TwistBarrelAle: We're absolutely delighted to be welcoming back @vegangrindhouse again this weekend, check out that delicious Hot D… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 12:54 : RT @TwistBarrelAle: BEER BOARD!!! Yup, here is your starting Beer Board for Bank Holiday weekend folks, @FargoVillage is the place to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 14:19 : RT @ByattsBrewery: Another brand new beer to start your weekend available at the Brewhouse Bar 4-9pm. Mahana IPA 6% 🍻 pic.twitter.com/DGcpuNq9PR
- Wednesday, 20:07 : RT @oldwindmill: "It's nice to be back in the old bar", say Terry & Jan Jones, landlord & landlady from 1975 to '79! pic.twitter.com/nXhhfDIULA
- Thursday, 08:05 : RT @ByattsBrewery: NEWS ALERT: BRAND NEW BEER available in our Brewhouse Bar Friday 4-9pm and Saturday 12-9pm. Mahana IPA 6%, brewed w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
BRANCH PUBS OF THE YEAR 2018
Socials & Events for the weeks ahead
Social events are held most Tuesday evenings with a number held on Saturdays. For up to date information and latest changes go to Branch Diary
Pint Sides Distribution
Meet 8.30pm at The Old Bakery, 12 High St, Kenilworth CV8 1LZ for distribution of magazine in pubs around Kenilworth town centre. Please note this may change due to print schedule timescale.
Social at Dhillons Brewery & Tap House
Friday 25th May 8.30pm onwards or early if you wish at Dhillons Brewery Tap House Unit 14A Hales Industrial Estate, Rowley's Green Lane Coventry CV6 6AT
Walsall evening crawl
Tuesday 29th meet at Coventry Rail Station 6.20pm to catch train to Walsall
First port of call will be the newly refurbished The Black Country Arms see more at http://www.blackcountryarms.co.uk/
Advanced details Leicester by Train to discover the delights of this city
Saturday 23rd June meet at Coventry Rail Station 10.30am to catch train to Leicester via Nuneaton
BREAKING NEWS & SOUND BITES
More Members' Discounts added
Awards for the Branch