The Coventry & District branch covers Coventry, Kenilworth, Bubbenhall, Ryton on Dunsmore, Balsall Common, Meriden and Corley Moor. The branch has around 810 members. This includes the new members to the branch who joined us in the last two months welome to you all. CAMRA has a national membership of over 152,000.
SOCIAL & EVENTS FOR THE WEEKS AHEAD
- 1.Tuesday 28th November The Tollgate Stonehouse, Holyhead Road, Coventry CV5 8HX
- 2.Tuesday 5th December The Old Bakery, 12 High St, Kenilworth CV8 1LZ
- 3.Tuesday 12th December Burnt Post P H, 63 Kenpas Highway, Coventry CV3 6AW
- 4.Tuesday 19th December Gatehouse Tavern, 44-46 Hill St, Coventry CV1 4AN
- 5. Sunday 24th December. Old Windmill Inn, 14 Spon St, Coventry CV1 3BA
- 6. Thursday 28th December. The Bartons Arms, 144 High St, Aston, Birmingham B6 4UP
- 7. Sunday 31th December Broomfield Tavern, 14-16 Broomfield Pl, Coventry CV5 6GY
Social events are held most Tuesday evenings with a number held on Saturdays. For up to date information see above and latest changes go to Branch Diary
Can any local CAMRA members help. We have a number of posts vacant on the branch committee. Young Members officer, Public affairs liaison officer, Publicity & Press officer. Also we need a Cider & Perry officer. More details on members’ area web page use this link. If interested drop an email to ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@tcatnoc or come along to the next branch meeting.
PUB & BREWERY NEWS. PLUS ANY BREAKING NEWS & SOUND BITES
If you have any local news please let us know at ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@tcatnoc
Click image below to find out about all CAMRA events going on
Branch Facebook feed
Branch Twitter feed
Autumn 2023 PINT SIDES ISSUE click image to download "It's a great read."
.....LOCAL BREWERIES PLEASE HELP THEM TO SURVIVE....
Look out for them
Your local beer is under threat. The Government is set to increase the tax paid by some small independent breweries in the UK. More details click here
The Good Beer Guide 2024 order yours now choose from two editions.
Exclusive Hardback Edition To celebrate the inclusion of a foreword by Bruce Dickinson the frontman and lead singer of Iron Maiden we are pleased to announce a special exclusive Hardback Edition of The Good Beer Guide 2024.
CAMRA Learn & Discover Zone a quick taster for more click image above
Calling all landlords - Why not make sure your pub’s entry is up-to-date?
Seen something that needs updating on WhatPub please use the submit updates tab in Whatpub or contact ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@reciffosbup and the branch will update details.
Pubs are under threat of extinction you can help?
A new podcast episode will be released each week