Welcome to the Coventry & District branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale.
The Coventry & District branch covers Coventry, Kenilworth, Bubbenhall, Ryton on Dunsmore, Balsall Common, Meriden and Corley Moor. The current branch membership stands at just over 910. This includes the new members to the branch who joined us in the last two months welcome to you all. CAMRA has a national membership of over 164,000.
SOCIAL & EVENTS FOR THE WEEKS AHEAD
Social events are held most Tuesday evenings with a number held on Saturdays. For up to date information see above and latest changes go to Branch Diary
Can any local CAMRA members help. We have a number of posts vacant on the branch committee. Young Members officer, Public affairs liaison officer, Publicity & Press officer. Also we need a Cider & Perry officer. More details on members’ area web page use this link. If interested drop an email to ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@tcatnoc or come along to the next branch meeting.
SUPPORT THE LOCAL
“You know it make sense”
"The journey of a cask A CAMRA Learn & Discover video guide click here "
.....LOCAL BREWERIES PLEASE HELP THEM TO SURVIVE....
Home delivery, collections or on-line from breweriesMore details click here
Pubs are under threat of extinction you can help?
SPRING 2021 PINT SIDES SPECIAL ONLINE ISSUE click image to download
"It's a great read."
"Regeneration of the City Centre has started"
In view of this the branch decided not to hold any competition in 2021
CAMRA Bookshop checkout some great titles NOW
The Good Beer Guide 2021 get your copy now!
CAMRA has created a virtual pub THE RED (ON) LION so. Register and log in to sit at a table with friends. Video chat together and share what you are drinking.
PUB & BREWERY NEWS. PLUS ANY BREAKING NEWS & SOUND BITES
- ....The Old Bakery Discount offer....
- ...Cask is Back...
- ...Coventry City Centre site for first Micro Pub "things are hopping along nicely"...
- ..Dhillons New Venture..
- ..LOCAL BREWERIES PLEASE HELP THEM TO SURVIVE..
- ..The Heart of Warwickshire branch of the Campaign for Real Ale..
- Byatt's Brewery has something to Celebrate
- Pub of the Year and Club of the Year – Coronavirus Update 2021
- Wow Branch Polo & T-Shirts details
A new podcast episode will be released each week
Calling all landlords - Why not make sure your pub’s entry is up-to-date?
Twitter / covcamra
- Friday, 13:55 : RT @ByattsBrewery: We are open today 4-9pm and, whilst restrictions are being lifted across England, we are keeping some rules and restrictions in place for the comfort and safety of our customers. We ask you to be mindful of these when drinking in the brewhouse. Thank You pic.twitter.com/HOQ533BnVl
- Friday, 14:00 : RT @CAMRA_Official: Ever wondered how to identify if your pint might be off? @Shinybiscuit's new Learn & Discover (@feralfruits) guide is for you! Accompanied by Lucie Cooke's charming illustrations 🎨 Get the guides here 👇 Beginners: ow.ly/aMPr50FCcET Enthusiasts: ow.ly/Z0R450FCcES pic.twitter.com/wW5d1f08qg
- Thursday, 19:06 : RT @DhillonsBrewery: #dhillonsbrewery #coventrycityfc #dhillonsspirebar #pusb #coventry #coventrybars #sportsbar #covcitybeer #supportcoventry #madeincoventry #cityofculture2021 #ccfc #craftbeer #creative #branding #coventry2021 #limitededition #ccfc #coventrysfinest #beeroclock #beerlover pic.twitter.com/1NiN9Mgmlh
Brew2You has been created by CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) to support pubs and breweries during a time where trade is low and to help reduce wastage of beer.