Welcome to the Coventry & District branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale UK & City of Culture in 2021
The Coventry & District Campaign for Real Ale branch covers. Coventry, Kenilworth, Bubbenhall, Ryton on Dunsmore, Balsall Common, Meriden and Corley Moor.
Current Branch Membership 1072 :
This includes the new members to the branch who joined us in March & early April welcome to you all.
National Membership over 191430
Can any local CAMRA members' help. We have two posts vacant on the branch committee, Public affairs liaison officer and Press and Publicity officer more details on members’ area web page. If interested drop an email to ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@tcatnoc or come along to the next committee/branch meeting.
CAMRA HQ request Minutes/Admin Secretary needed see Members area
Twitter / covcamra
- Wednesday, 18:43 : RT @LordHop: Our summer beer festival posters are now ready & will be advertised in Windows near you! 🍺 pic.twitter.com/1JX1VpiWr8
- Wednesday, 21:44 : RT @nytramt: Going well at the opening night of Stourbridge Beer Festival pic.twitter.com/hObFKHgKJQ
- Wednesday, 11:31 : RT @ThaBearded1: @jaegawise Must admit.. Because Coventry was holding the AGM they all piled into the tap. We have 24 keg lines. 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 17:39 : RT @DhillonsBrewery: Menu for this Friday @DubJamForce @LIESCOV @DhillonsBrewery #coventry #coventrymusic #livebands #streetfood #nomnom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 10:09 : RT @editorcamra: Another pub lost to greedy developers. Another community ignored. Co-op the guilty parties this time. When will the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
BRANCH PUBS OF THE YEAR 2018
Well done to The Broomfield Tavern Cider Pub of the Year 2018
Award to be Presented Tuesday 1st May, 20.30 onwards all welcome.
Socials & Events for the weeks ahead
Social events are held most Tuesday evenings with a number held on Saturdays. For up to date information and latest changes go to Branch Diary
Presentation to The Broomfield Tavern Cider Pub of the Year 2018.
14-16 Broomfield Pl, Coventry CV5 6GY
Tuesday 1st May 20:30 – onwards presentation around 9.15 ALL welcome.
Coventry Survey & Information Expedition
Meet 8.30pm at The Bulls Head, Binley Rd, Coventry CV3 1HB then Continuing to Humber Hotel, Humber Road CV3 1BA and back by bus into the city centre to The Golden Cross, 8 Hay Lane CV1 5RF
BREAKING NEWS & SOUND BITES
More Members' Discounts added
Awards for the Branch