Welcome to the Coventry & District branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale. (UK City of Culture in 2021)
The Coventry & District Campaign for Real Ale branch covers. Coventry, Kenilworth, Bubbenhall, Ryton on Dunsmore, Balsall Common, Meriden and Corley Moor.
Current Branch Membership 1081
(This includes the new members to the branch who joined us in April & May welcome to you all)
Can any local CAMRA members' help. We have two posts vacant on the branch committee, Public affairs liaison officer and Press and Publicity officer more details on members’ area web page. If interested drop an email to ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@tcatnoc or come along to the next committee/branch meeting.
National Membership over 191430
Twitter / covcamra
- Tuesday, 09:14 : RT @ByattsBrewery: Saturday 23rd June at 3pm Brewery Tours Interested in seeing how your favourite beers are produced, the ingredients… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Saturday, 12:30 : RT @PintShopBrum: Want to know where we're going to be setting up shop in Brum....? #birminghambeer pic.twitter.com/u2mYaPM1NV
- Saturday, 13:51 : RT @liharvester: #ukpubs @camrahow @covcamra twitter.com/thechildsmothe…
- Saturday, 14:48 : RT @TwistBarrelAle: Don't forget folks the Tap House is open an extra day this week - Monday to be precise to show the England v Tunisi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 11:26 : RT @JWLeesBrewery: Congratulations to John at Dobcross Band Club on picking up the Club of the Year 2018 award from CAMRA. 👍🍻… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
BREAKING NEWS & SOUND BITES
More Members' Discounts added
BRANCH PUBS OF THE YEAR 2018
Socials & Events for the weeks ahead
Social events are held most Tuesday evenings with a number held on Saturdays. For up to date information and latest changes go to Branch Diary
Tuesday 19th June, Committee & Branch plus social time
The Castle Grounds, 7 Little Park St, Coventry CV1 2UR. Committee from 20.00 to 20.50. Then open branch meeting 21.00-22.00. Social time after meeting for a good old natter. ALL welcome.
Tuesday 26th June 8.30 start The Greyhound Inn, Sutton Stop, Coventry CV6 6DF Social at this summery location, next to the canal.
Advanced details Leicester by Train to discover the delights of this city
Saturday 23rd June meet at Coventry Rail Station 10.30am to catch train to Leicester via Nuneaton more details Branch visit to Leicester pubs 23rd June
Awards for the Branch