Welcome to the Coventry & District branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
Host Branch for The Members' Weekend, AGM & Conference 2018 & UK City of Culture in 2021
The Coventry & District Campaign for Real Ale branch covers. Coventry, Kenilworth, Bubbenhall, Ryton on Dunsmore, Balsall Common, Meriden and Corley Moor.
Current Branch Membership 1065 : National Membership over 191220
This includes the new members to the branch who joined us in February & Early March welcome to you all.
Can any local CAMRA members' help. We have two posts vacant on the branch committee, Public affairs liaison officer and Press and Publicity officer more details on members’ area web page. If interested drop an email to ku.gro.armac.yrtnevoc@tcatnoc or come along to the next committee/branch meeting.
Twitter / covcamra
- Thursday, 17:48 : RT @1958mad: Just popped into The Old Bakery and seen pump clips for the next few beers 😀.Bit out of focus. Far, far away .... pic.twitter.com/mdpeYF6dw0
- Thursday, 17:50 : Yes Father Ted? twitter.com/1958mad/status…
- Wednesday, 18:44 : RT @Stokebeerfest: Good news. We are delighted to announce we plan to hold our 2018 beer festival at the historic Spode site in Stoke.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 22:25 : RT @BoroBeerFest: 2018 Peterborough Beerfest Logo ! 🍺👍🏻🍺👍🏻🍺👍🏻🍺👍🏻🍺👍🏻🍺👍🏻 pic.twitter.com/QPWjf4NAMf
- Wednesday, 12:05 : RT @wscBeer: HOLY COW! It’s, er, GOAT’S MILK from @churchendbeer and it’s coming to the 27th EAST ANGLIAN BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
BRANCH PUBS OF THE YEAR 2018
Socials & Events for the weeks ahead
Social events are held most Tuesday evenings with a number held on Saturdays. For up to date information and latest changes go to Branch Diary
Tuesday 20th March, Committee & Branch plus social time
20:30 – 23:00 The Castle Grounds, 7 Little Park St, Coventry CV1 2UR. Committee from 20.00 to 20.50. Then open branch meeting 21.00-22.00. Social time after meeting for a good old natter. ALL welcome.
Whatpub Details Castle Grounds
Tuesday March 27th Pub Social in Kenilworth
8.30pm onwards The Earl Clarendon, 127 Warwick Rd, Kenilworth CV8 1HY. Also if time permits a quick drink in The Green Man down the road before catching bus back to Coventry just outside the pub
Number 11 bus from Coventry travel down Warwick road and passes both pubs
Tuesday April 3rd Pub Survey on the outskirts of the city
8.30pm onwards. Start at The Oak, Coventry Rd, Baginton, Coventry CV8 3AU then on to The Old Mill, Mill Hill Baginton CV8 3AH, finishing at The Festival Leaf Lane Coventry CV3 5QJ
BREAKING NEWS & SOUND BITES
More Members' Discounts added
Awards for the Branch